Piggyback Rides, provides safe, reliable and affordable child transportation services exclusively for children and teens in our community. We cater to the needs of our families and will ensure your child’s safety as well as your peace of mind. Services are provided to children and teens ages 3 to 17 years old. We are fully licensed, insured and first aid and child CPR certified. Our child transportation service is available to parents, schools, state and local agencies, childcare centers and many other businesses in our community.
Have you ever:
- Needed someone to pick up a sick child and take them to a relatives home?
- Been late to drop off and/or pick up your child from daycare or school?
- Had major conflict between your work schedule and your child’s school/activity schedule?
- Needed to work late and worried about child transportation service for your kids?
- Needed to drop multiple children at different locations at the same time?
Why Piggyback Rides’ child transportation service?
- Your child’s safety is our #1 priority.
- Parents are electronically notified via (email or text message) when children are dropped–off at their destinations.
- Our child transportation service is provided in minivans* that fully meet state registration and insurance requirements.
- Your child will have access to music, books and educational television shows such as Sesame Street.
- We guarantee drivers to have proper identification and all vehicles to be marked with company logo.
- All children will be provided with proper car and booster seats.
How to get started with services:
1. Send us an email with your ride information at email@example.com or fill out the request a quote tab and one of our staff members will contact you shortly.
2. Give us a call 203-903-1611 and we’ll quickly get you set up for services.
Piggyback Rides is just a call away; you do not have to worry about coordinating your schedules, rushing through traffic, or counting on your neighbor. We are here when you need it most!